Kevin O’Shaughnessy / Owner & Head Instructor
Kevin’s dad, Michael O’Shaughnessy, former Army captain and Army pistol team lead, was the first to introduce Kevin to the enjoyment of shooting. Many Saturday afternoons were spent at the shooting range learning shooting safety, techniques and accuracy. Many Sunday afternoons were spent around the family dinner table discussing the U.S. Constitution, its meaning and implications for citizens.
Kevin grew to believe that anyone who is interested, willing to learn, and disciplined to practice can learn safe gun handling, the enjoyment of shooting sports, defensive use of firearms, as well as the constitutional implications of firearm ownership.
- NRA certified pistol instructor
- State of Delaware approved CCDW instructor
- Tactical Response Way of the Pistol Training
- Certificate for NRA Personal Protection In the Home Course
- Advanced concealed carry deadly weapons training by Veritas Training Institute
- Led by retired 30-year Delaware State Police veteran
- Training from Delaware Firearms Training
- Led by former New Castle County police officer
- Advanced concealed carry class through Trinity Tactical
- Successfully completed Advanced Pararescue Jumper Orientation Course (APJOC)
- Delaware security guard license